At Divya Prastha Hospital, The Urology department offers advanced urological care parallel to international standards. We provide full range of diagnostics and treatment for urology cancers, laproscopic urology, prostate diseases, stone disease, reconstructive urology surgery, erectile dysfunction, paediatric urology and paediatric renal transplant.
Treatment & Procedures
- Pelvic floor reduction – This helps in strengthening the pelvic floor muscles and improving bladder and bowel control.
- Biofeedback – This technique makes use of sensors attached the body to measure the essential bodily functions and gain control over their activity.
- Urge suppression drill – This method aids in improving poor bladder habits such as urinating at the very first urge to urinate and much more.
- Relaxation Techniques – This helps combat stress and keep away problems from triggering inside the body.
- Pessary for Prolapse – Pessary is a kind of device that helps in reducing the symptoms of prolapses to a great extent.